4 7-8 oz Snapper Fillet
1/2 cup Slivered Almonds
1/2 cup Flour
1/4 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup Olive Oil
Juice of one small lemon
Salt & Pepper to taste
2 Tablespoons Chopped parley
- Pat fillets dry and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and lemon juice.
- Coat the fillets with the flour on both sides
- Sautee in heated oil about 4-5 minutes each side. (Actual cooking time will depend on the thickness of the fish and the temperature of the oil.) Remove to heated serving dish.
- Add the almonds to the remaining oil and sautee until golden. Add white wine and reduce.
- Pour the almonds and wine mixture over the snapper fillets and garnish with chopped parsley.
- If you burn it, undercook it, or it doesn't taste good, have dinner with us!
Email the recipe to a friend!