4 6-7 oz Grouper fillet
1/2 cup Flavored bread crumbs
1/2 cup Special K cereal
1/4 cup corn flakes
1/4 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup milk
- Mix bread crumbs, Special K and corn flakes together
- Whisk milk and eggs together well
- Dredge grouper fillets through milk/egg mixture and then coat with cereal mixture (you may need to press the cereal coating against the grouper)
- Sautee in heated oil about 4-5 minutes each side. (Actual cooking time will depend on the thickness of the fish and the temperature of the oil.)
- If you burn it, undercook it, or it doesn't taste good, have dinner with us!
Email the recipe to a friend!